Homes for sale in Pompton Plains, NJ can be found in Pequannock Township, which is located in Morris County, NJ. Pompton Plains, NJ encompasses a total area of more than five square miles, with an estimated population over 11,000 residents.
Most homes for sale in Pompton Plains, NJ will offer great access to Route 23 North & South. Route 23 North will quickly bring you to I-287 North & South.
Route 23 South is a major artery to the Wayne Transist Center and I-80 East & West bound.
Pompton Plains, NJ is a community that has much to offer, including quality public schools, a relaxing family-friendly suburban environment, scenic parks, and topnotch real estate options.
Houses for sale in Pompton Plains NJ
Pompton Plains features a wonderful selection of homes for sale that can accommodate the requirements and preferences of almost any type of buyer. Property types are mostly single-family homes, but there are a few multifamily homes as well as lots and land for sale, ideal for those planning to build a custom home.
Many homes for sale in Pompton Plains are equipped with enticing features that offer a relaxing, comfortable, and convenient lifestyle. Buyers can also choose from lovely architectural styles such as Colonial, Cape Cod, ranch, craftsman, and more.
The Glens in Pompton Plains NJ is a very sought after single family, condominium / townhouse development in Pompton Plains. The Glens as its known to the locals offers quick access to Route 23 and I-287. The Glens is also a very short distance to Chilton Medical Center and favorite location for those in the health care industry. The Glens is a 583 unit development with three self imposed village names. These villages are known as Hazelton, Tudor and Wendover. Most of the units in the The Glens will be either a one bedroom or a two bedroom home. On a rare occasion a three bedroom unit is available for sale. In addition to this quiet like park The Glens also offers 2 tennis courts, 2 community pools, basketball and a clubhouse.
Living in Pompton Plains
- Public schools in and around Pompton Plains are served by the Pequannock Township School District. Top-rated schools in the district according to GreatSchools.org are Hillview Elementary School and North Boulevard Elementary School.
- Pompton Plains and Pequannock Township are home to many amazing dining venues that are guaranteed to satisfy any type of craving. Some notable restaurants for you to check out are Tavern 5, The Little Food Café, Pompton Queen Diner, and V & J Pizza.
- The Pompton Plains Railroad Station is included in the National Register of Historic Places. It was built in 1872 and home to the Pequannock Township Museum.
- Downtown Pompton Plains is a few minutes from Lincoln Park Airport, Essex County Airport, and Greenwood Lake Airport, and 20 miles from Newark Liberty International Airport in Newark/Elizabeth.
- Commuters in Pompton Plains have access to the Lincoln Park Train Station and Mountain View NJ Transit Stations, which are both situated near Pequannock Township and provide service to the Hoboken Terminal via the Montclair-Boonton Line.
- Love spending time outdoors? Residents of Pompton Plains get easy access to several scenic parks with terrific amenities like jogging paths, playgrounds, sports facilities, and more. Nearby parks in Pompton Plains include Pequannock Aquatic Park, Pequannock Bark Park, and Pequannock Valley Park.
There’s more to discover in the lovely community of Pompton Plains! Start your search for the perfect home in Pompton Plains today!
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright © 2021 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved.
Notice: The dissemination of listings displayed herein does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
This information is being provided for Consumers? personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties Consumers may be interested in purchasing.